Feb 14, 2015

When the music's over

 People tend to betray me in every possible way. Even my customers love to go somewhere else, although I give them everything. All of this is becoming an absurd that makes my head fall down to my empty palms more and more often.
 I cannot live this. I don't know if I even live now. This is not even a joke of a life. The only thing that gets through that disbilief is the fear ; This will not end well.
Sometimes destiny is worse than death.
But this was supposed to be my life for heavens sake. When did it all go so terribly wrong ?

6 comments:

  1. there are times when I have the same thoughts. just dont have the balls or the need to write about it.
    the difference is that I'm focusing on something that feels more important to me, and now the prospect of losing pride/friends/reputation/home/family etc is far less scary than it was 2 years ago.
    nothing left to lose is freedom. that's how I see it.
    but I understand you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty for understanding. And I think you'll do fine. Once you reach the bottom you get a lot wiser. You were very inteligent anyway, this will only make you more cunning and less naive.

      Delete
    2. you're very intelligent too. but I'd rather we stop sucking each other's cocks already.

      Delete
  2. I am sorry to have let you down. I promise not to click on an ad at another sight ever again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't trust you. You know those safety buttons assault plains pilots have on thier firebutton. It prevents misfire. You should get a mouse that have that.
      Everytime you click on an add that's not on my blog, an angel dies and falls from heaven.

      Delete
    2. If hey have nice tits and happen to fall in my vicinity, it is worth it though.

      Delete