Feb 23, 2015

My Monday

Woke up, clothes on, made bed, washed my face,set some clothes for washing,  washed dishes, made myself a breakfast, ate, washed dishes, did cleaning of floor in my "shop", cleaned the tables and PCs, made myself y coffe,had to go to the closet,made some cigarettess, finally set down to drink coffee and read the news, msg on the phone, grabbed the phone, phone company selling some shit, spilt the coffee why I left the phone, had to clean floor again, also my keyboard, also my pants, made another coffee.
I'm not angry. I know that God hates my guts these days.

8 comments:

  1. Cheer up. It is -18F (-28C) here this morning and I have to go outside before I even have coffee and feed my wood boiler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't go outside ! If penguins spot you, they will take yout clothes from you. If you really have to - go naked. That should confuse the penguines.
      Anyway. let's move to Africa.

      Delete
    2. All I can say is "Thank God for indoor plumbing."

      Delete
  2. such a drama queen! at least you made me laugh, it's not all lost :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ! Robert is dramma queen. You nailed it.

      Delete
    2. :) that's what I meant. you on the other hand could make Spartans look like sissies!

      Delete
    3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkluxTJ9pdM

      Delete