Feb 18, 2015

Bologna

   Everyone who knows me, knows I'm a huge fan of FC Inter. Dunno why. I started loving that club since I was 5. Guess it's something to do with personality projection. I find that Inter's "temper" is similar to mine, or imilar to what I'd want to be like.
  My father didn't like Inter, because once long go when they were champions of Italy, he wrote them, congratulated and they didn't reply.
  My father loved FC Bologna. They were champions in season 63/64 I think and he wrote them in that little italian he knew. They replied and sent him a photo of the team, signed by all the players.That phote got lost somewhere decades ago, but I wish I could have it. It would mean to me more that brand new Mercedes.
 And Inter writes to me. Few years ago I became a memer of the fun club.They write to me to congratulate me every birthday. Also on my birthday they send me offer to sell me Inter jersey with my name and chosen number on the back (with 80% discount).

2 comments:

  1. I used to work at Oscar Mayer and I can tell you that the stuff that goes into making Bologna is nothing like people would have you believe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpnsNjMKW80

      Delete