Nov 1, 2014

A PRAYER FOR THE GOOD WISHES


(change from dark gray to yellow)
V1996 0808

Caped with melancholy-modestly gloomy-I’m sitting, leaning on a hat.The watch runs late.Birds on branches drink bourbon.There is only one movement-.That’s me, below the icons, going into the abyss.
No wine in the basket.Tonight mosquitoes don’t bite.It’s time  to say goodbye to fire in the ash-we travel beneath the earth- with distance of passengers.
That’s me sitting alone- modestly gloomy -on a mountain of strenght.Screams of collapsed day fall beside me -
How many light bulbs tonight are extinguished in the universe?

CARNIVAL IS COMING
I'm coming down to the Lisbon streets, streets embraced with light.Hot wind strikes the face.People climb up to see.I laugh with them.-Tonight we're all waiting for dandelion.Poor hope is resilient like bulrush-lights are changing-
I remember the Colossus of Rhodes and the coastal area; Dame that used to bring sliced watermelons and containers with icy strawberries.Only now I can paint the sun.
New Morning will smell on honey.I will leave two oranges in front of your doors -then together,we will break the arms

-of the world that is around us and soil that is within us.

2 comments: