Oct 29, 2014

scum’s plug, wax home


22.04.1995 sab, KSB 0691

full strength in lies:
                to fall,
                to teem
               to hide /
like a wheel that is spinning mindless:
              immersion,
              steering
             backfilling
             placing under
             balancing /
It's a telescope that does not see the sun:
             drop in the ocean,
             glass under water,
             glass furnace /
but I can clearly see the sky in a hurry-
there it is in my eyes;
all that matters to me I'll be able to sift =
the rest is dust,
            now and hour

            and trace

2 comments:

  1. I thought myself a poet, until I read some of these. If this were a book, I would keep it on my coffee table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows,maybe there will be a book one day.Actully,I'm sure there will be one.But will I be alive to see it ?

      Delete