Oct 29, 2014

freckled end


26.08.1995. out KSB 0717

window is wet,
and below it in greensward
spider weaves a web;
and we ~ soldiers
in shipwreck -
leant our full guns  on a wall.

hunters enter the full belly of a forest.-
green morning is petrified.-
hard boots  are banging on hidden ponds,
tops of double-barreled guns tread on thorns
.and red fox does not give a sound
but her heart could beat out;
FEAR CLOGGED EVERY PORE OF THE MORNING,
the smell of blue rose – she will not feel.

comes a moment when I know -
how good I am,
                 how all I am;
than I don’t close myself in abandoned wagon -

                 and I do not hit my feet off on someone else's doorstep

2 comments:

  1. Obviously written by a deliberate person with integrity and real experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was written during war and it's partly about those moments of clarity that can come only after being under servere fear for a long time.At one point,you just feel fear melting,You don't longer care about your life and all you sense is titanic inner strenght.

      Delete